Welcome to Zixflow’s API Documentation. We’ve designed this document to help developers and Zixflow users fully understand and integrate our API for a seamless and easy deployment. These APIs enable you to utilize most of your Zixflow account’s panel features fully.
We have listed all the APIs, their required parameters, and their example requests and responses on the right for easy understanding.
First, you need to register with zixflow and create an account. Click on this link to complete the sign-up process.
After the sign-up process is complete, follow the enlisted steps to create an API user:
Open your zixflow account and navigate to the right-hand panel.
- Click On Workspace Settings => Developer => API Keys => Create an API.
- On the pop-up menu, fill in the API Name.
- Click on ’Add API’. On successful completion, you should have a new API token generated.
- Copy this token and use it to authenticate your further API calls.
Document and API Usage Guidelines
- Our APIs use the basic HTTP request codes: POST, GET, PATCH, DELETE.
- You can select the required response and request code language by selecting it from the drop-down menu on the top.
- You can import and test all our full API collection in the Postman app by clicking on the ’ Run in Postman’ button.
- Note: Any requests made using the valid API credentials will affect the real-time data in your zixflow account.
- Authorization: Bearer
- All the APIs are provided with their appropriate example requests and responses for successful and failed calls.